Engineer Embedded Software
Location : Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : Ireland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Embedded Software Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer embedded software based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:Primary Functions:
- At Eaton India Innovation Center, Center for Secure Cyber-physical Systems is currently seeking a Engineer to join our team! This position is based at our Magarpatta City, Pune. This role has the responsibility of Embedded Software development for Automotive products.
- We are looking forward for Engineer who is Passionate to work in Embedded Software Domain, who understands and inculcate Ethical values with Transparency. He/She is a quick Learner to upcoming technical domains and believes in leading the team from front. He/She is Efficient and takes Accountability to assigned charter which fits in to overall Goals of software, controls connectivity, and digital solutions.
- This role is part of SwEC group - part of IS Sector CoE.
- This position is part of a team developing next generation powertrain embedded Software systems. As a key member of the team, you will help to contribute to implement embedded system software module developments and algorithm solutions, define test plans and perform validation testing to confirm that system and functional requirements are met. In this role, you will be responsible for working with team members to estimate development, resources and timing to achieve the desired results. You will have the opportunity to be mentored and trained by Lead level embedded software engineers and software architects to help grow your overall expertise and you will be expected to train and mentor less experienced engineers. You will work with engineers located in other locations in the U.S., India and China.Champion continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business Systems like performance evaluation, DFSS, FMEAs.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Desired: Master’s Degree in Electronics / Electronics
- Minimum 3-4 years of embedded systems firmware
- Extensive years of experience in C/C++
- Strong knowledge of Embedded Systems & SDLC
- Experience with Complex Device Drivers & BSW, MCAL drivers
- Strong background in memory and resource-constrained real-time embedded environments.
- Hands on experience on writing code for AUTOSAR architecture based products
- Worked on Controller Area Networks (e.g. SAE-J1939, CANOpen)
- Hands on Experience with Vector tools such as CANape and CANalyzer.
- knowledge of automotive drivetrain/powertrain systems and components.
- Awareness of HILS environment like dSPACE, ETAS.
- Demonstrated experience with change management experience
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink Stateflow environments.
- Knowledge of various software specification and design tools such as UML.
- Experience with Jazz platform for managing change requests.
- Knowledge of Requirement management tools preferably
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time