Associate Engineer - Emergency Management
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
- Come, and be where it begins.
- We are now looking for a Associate Engineer - Emergency Management who will be responsible for the execution and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to Operators’ customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. You will also be responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator's Customer Care Center (or from the Operator's customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer's satisfaction and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators’ customers).
- It is also responsible for customer affecting problems detected by other processes or through analysis, including informing the customer and resolving these specific problems to the customer's satisfaction.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Customer Event management
- Customer Incident management
- Customer Problem management
- Customer Order Handling
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills.
- Problem solving & creative thinking.
- Ericsson knowledge.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people.
- Manage instructions & procedures.
- Applying expertise & technology.
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of daring decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
- To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
- Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
- We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.