Partner Manager - EEB SI & VAR
Location : Plano, TX
Headquarters : Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
- Come, and be where it begins.
- SI, VAR & Channel Partner Manager for Enterprise and Emerging Business (E&EB) is an exciting opportunity to drive partnership based strategy and business development to complement the growing EEB portfolio while expanding the go-to-market reach with and through SI partners. Engage across a broad ecosystem of SI partners to understand how to best shape and position the EEB portfolio to fit the different needs for go-to-market strategies across the range of SI partners big and small. Lead Ericsson inro new markets with new partners to uncover growth opportunities for Ericsson and its partner community.
- This portfolio spans mission critical and dedicated private networks, fixed wireless access and edge devices, SMB offerings, and IoT connectivity and security solutions. A broad-based business acumen is required in areas of strategic business planning, business model innovation with a rapidly evolving set of products, solutions and services across key telecom, enterprise, and industrial sectors. Ability to drive business strategy across the ecosystem of channel partners, system integrators, device manufacturers, application, and platform vendors.
- Represent the Ericsson Enterprise and Emerging business portfolio towards System integrator, VAR and reseller partners to motivate and uncover new business opportunities together
- Identify, engage, assess, and recommend partners to drive EEB portfolio sales and develop sell-with opportunities together with these partners and their complementary solutions and services
- Manage select strategic partnerships as they execute towards large scale opportunity development and ultimately commercial wins for Ericsson and our partners
- Work with global stakeholders to ensure consistent and productive business relationships and focus towards our partners.
- Manage go-to-market strategy and partner/channel opportunity development to orchestrate sell thru/ sell with to win key deals in the marketplace while managing any potential channel conflicts
- 10+ years of experience in telecom with service provider and enterprise business oriented development with specific expertise in managing partnership driven solution and sales.
- Deep experience in building strategic and solution level partnerships, industry acumen to influence key stakeholders across the ecosystem to engage in enterprise business co-development with partners
- Experience with C-level and VP-level customer and partner engagement, business development while also being technology savvy to identify winning solutions
- Outstanding experience combining technology / business development in the telecom space together with industrial and enterprise acumen to win deals
- Experience with channel based selling and how to engage, develop channel partner based opportunities across base of system integrators, VARs, resellers
- Proven executive level presentation skills, ability to engage and influence partner stakeholders, engage and present to key stakeholder across the partner ecosystem
- Financial / Deal shaping ability, experience with business model innovation to bring new solutions to the market with a partner ecosystem
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
- We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
- Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 for further assistance.