Embedded Engineer Developer_COB_ESP
Location : Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Embedded Software Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
- With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
- We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Single Point of contact for all technical (Architecture, design) topics (All activities of SDLC phases)
- End to End technical responsibility of the Embedded and test system project
- Systematic Requirements Gathering
- Developing solution proposal with effort estimations (irrespective of technology or platforms)
- Defining application framework (Task planning for team)
- Technical Reviews
- Mentoring teams, Customer interactions
- Competency build-up aligning to the business and project roadmap
BE (B.Tech) / ME (M.Tech) in Electronics with 3- 5 YearsAdditional Information
- Good Microcontroller and embedded programing skills – C, C++
- Hands on experience (Minimum 3Years) with development and troubleshooting on MCU based embedded boards
- Good programming knowledge in C#.NET Visual Studio environment
- Experience in tool development for hardware based systems
- Domain Skills: HIL competency and knowledge on testing tools in automotive.
- Technical expertise in client-server application development (Web applications)
- Mandatory Skillset – C#.NET
- Added Advantage – Angular 9, Jenkins, Groovy scripts
- Expertise in Database – SQL Server / SQL queries
- Additional bonus - Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (test-automation)