Embedded Design Engineer [ Hardware Related Software]
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
- With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
- Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region
- You will be part of Hardware Related Software (HSW) team. This team will support identified Automotive OEM in German/North America/French/Indian for developing their active safety devices like ABS/ESP and other leading products.
- HSW Team will be responsible for develop/integrate/test & release(deliver) of software part related to Hardware like micro controller based boards. This team support the customer realize the application in vehicle from Start of Development (SoD) to End of Verification (EoV)
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in ECE, EEE, E&IAdditional Information
Experience range: 1yrs to 4yrs
- Work experience in micro controller based programming development in C [like drivers for SPI/UART/CAN/Ethernet etc].
- Work experience in micro-controller based product debugging/troubleshooting using debuggers.
- Experience in ETAS Labcar and tools like i-System Debugger is an add-on;
- Good in embedded C Programming skills.
- Good knowledge on Micro controllers.
- Good Coordination skills (Prioritization, Communication & Interpersonal skills)
- Good in reading/understanding the schematics (layout/circuit diagrams using micro controller) of Embedded products.
- Development skill in the development of Layout is an add on [not mandatory].
- Work experience of complete software/product developement life cycle.
- Experience in Requirement management tools like DOORS will be an add on
- Work experience in Configuration management tools like ALM/SVN/Git
- Basic understanding of ASPICE, AUTOSAR will be an add-on.
- Basic understanding on Electrical devices like Relays/motors/switches is required.
- German language skills will be an added advantage