Location : Austin, TX
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Experience in manual testing
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in automation testing
- Be part of the team that is building something that empowers people to be their own boss.
- Amazon's Last Mile Technology team is looking for an experienced QA engineer to work closely with product and engineering teams to develop test plans and author automation that ensures the best customer experience. Since Day 1, Amazon has focused on providing new and different technologies to solve challenges and support super-fast delivery in the last mile delivery space. Last Mile Technology ensures the most customer-centric experience possible from the time a customer places an order with Amazon to the time the package reaches its customer. As an Amazonian, it is our culture to be a leader and drive innovation in this space.
- The Safety and IoT is a startup team within Last Mile Technology and you will be part of bringing new inventions for our drivers to life that help them be more productive and keep them safe.
- Responsible for creation of test strategies and methodologies for new features, test case development and implementation of test automation
- Work with developers, product managers, and QA team members to achieve a high quality bar for our customers
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience with testing mobile applications