Design Engineer Intern - Summer 2021
Location : Chandler, AZ
Headquarters : Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hiring Mode : Intern
Experience : Mid Level
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- The Motion Sensor Business Line has created a portfolio of highly integrated and easy-to-use acceleration, pressure, and proximity sensors for the automotive, consumer, and industrial markets. The candidate will participate with Motion Sensor ASIC design team adding further value to the Gen6 and Sunflower portfolio of products.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing test and test bench for RTL code tests of digital logic functions used for Sunflower project which is systems-on-chip product. Different types of verification methods (Verilog simulations, Formal or Logical Equivalence, and Code/Test Coverage) are required.
- 1-2 years of front end Digital IC design experience.
- Thorough understanding of the front end digital design simulation tools.
- Some experience with a processor assembly language.
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative (global) team environment.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- In order to be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2021, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.
- NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.