Technical Presales - Data Management Solutions Architect
Location : Toronto, ON
Headquarters : Santa Clara, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi Ltd family. We have an informal, welcoming feel with the backing of a long-established parent company operating for more than 100 years. We enable our clients to unlock the value in their data to innovate intelligently and achieve outcomes that matter for business and society.
- We offer an inclusive, highly collaborative workplace and we recognise our biggest asset is our people, who drive our innovation advantage and are recognised in the industry as true business partners to our customers. Our social Employee Resource Groups, including our active Women of Hitachi, LGBTQ+, CSR and Veteran's communities represent our diverse employee base. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. In return, we offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful.
- Do you believe every customer is different and are passionate about your client's success? Do you see excellence as standard? If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you'd like to be part of a supportive, successful team that cares about powering social good and improving customer experiences then we'd love to hear from you.
- Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.com (include company LinkedIn link).
- Our solution engineers are immensely capable, adaptable, confident, excellent communicators who are equally cool in front of large crowds and intimate groups. They are customer-oriented and capable of answering a wide variety of questions related to business intelligence, data governance and data integration.
- We are a collaborative and friendly group, supporting each others ideas and working together for the success of our customers. Success is shared. We work closely with account managers to demonstrate the breadth and depth of the Lumada technology suite. We position tangible solutions to solve real-world business and technical challenges. As part of this team you have the opportunity to work with Global customers at the forefront of DataOps, big data, and IoT.
- Solutioning: Determining business outcomes, data challenges and technical requirements, design of solution architectures, and assessing technical fit.
- Custom Presentations: Create compelling customized presentations tailored to a customers use case
- Product Expertise: Conduct technical Q-A sessions and demonstrate product features, installation, configuration, and best practices.
- Teamwork: Collaboration with data experts, data scientists, consultants across Hitachi Vantara to deliver advanced custom demonstrations, workshops, and POCs.
- If this sounds like you we would love to hear your story!
- Customer facing technical pre-sales experience, supporting enterprise software sales cycles.
- Understanding of big data, data management, data governance, IoT technologies - microservices architectures.
- Hands on experience of ETL, Big Data (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, NoSQL, Spark) Data catalog (e.g. metadata, data lineage) and Serverless (e.g. lambdas, containerized infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes).
- You are able to build a brilliant virtual team around you to help you achieve success (these could be Sales Specialists, Technical Sales Consultants and functional management). We are all here to support you find success and help you achieve your targets.
- You are an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
- We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. At Hitachi Vantara we are proud of our culture which favours diverse thinking and insists on respect and integrity. We aspire to create an energetic, dedicated, and enjoyable work environment for all and hope you will consider joining us!