Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Senior Level
- Geotab is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
- Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
- Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- As a Senior Salesforce Administrator your key area of responsibility will be manage the Salesforce.com database, reporting, and provide training and support to users. You will need to work closely with with the Learning Centre team to develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. In addition, the successful candidate will have ability to interpret business requirements and to estimate workload.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Configure and administer Salesforce enterprise edition.
- Provide first-level support, including issue identification and resolution/escalation.
- Create and maintain business processes in Salesforce.com using components such as: process builders, flows, workflow rules and approval processes.
- Manage the maintenance of the Salesforce platform, and associated CRM system(s) to ensure data quality and security.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Knowledge and Communities applications.
- Implement enhanced functionality as new needs and use cases arise.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with the Learning Centre to develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Develop and test new functionality and customization or enhancements.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Oversee all technical aspects of Salesforce including data migrations, data quality, systems integrity, third-party applications, and AppExchange products.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or equivalent in field experience.
- 3 - 5 years related experience with Salesforce in an admin capacity.
- Salesforce certification required (ADM 201 certification).
- Basic understanding of project management principles.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and to estimate workload.
- Advanced skills in Google related products a plus.
- Experience in implementation and documentation preferred.
- Experience with Field Service Lightning a plus.
- Work from home and flex work arrangements
- Baby bonus
- Home office reimbursement program
- Online learning and networking opportunities
- Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
- Competitive medical and dental benefits (full-time employees only)
- Retirement savings program (full-time employees only)
- At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program, with the opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
- Geotab encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Geotab is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities throughout the interview, selection and employment process. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at email@example.com. Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.