Enterprise Relationship Management Specialist
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Toronto, Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- The Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM) Specialist is a trusted advisor to Fleet Complete enterprise customers, providing solution adoption and success, in-depth guidance for projects, infrastructure (where applicable), and support issues. He/she provides a vital role in supporting customers’ current and future needs with Fleet Complete Products and Services within the enterprise organization.
- It is their responsibility to maintain and maximize the success of their customers. In this role, you will maintain a long-term relationship with customers and develop a deep understanding of their operational and production environments, as well as their business challenges and objectives.
- The ERM Specialist will also provide escalation management and technical solutions to designated accounts, while focusing on resolving their primary business challenges and pain points. This will allow the ERM Specialist to create a Service Delivery Plan ensuring their customers' operational success and retention to Fleet Complete. This position is responsible to deliver end to end service and solution delivery for our enterprise customers.
- Be a trusted advisor to Enterprise Fleet Complete Customer
- Build a business partnership and strong engagement with customers and develop a working rapport to address issues before they arise, effectively becoming a virtual part of the customers' team
- Work closely with other internal departments within Fleet Complete to achieve results through effective team collaboration
- Represent the customers’ needs as an internal advocate across Fleet Complete with the skills and knowledge to quickly address specific support requirements
- Deliver offerings as defined by the Enterprise Relationship Management, Customer Success team
- Provide mission critical support, monitor complex and critical issues and work closely with all levels of Customer Success, Technical Support, Product and Sales Management groups to ensure proper escalation and resolution processes are utilized
- Communicate proactively with accounts regarding product and program information, supportability issues and strategic product plans where appropriate
- Act as a liaison between the customer and other Fleet Complete teams, including Sales, Support, Professional Services and the Product teams as required over the life cycle of the customer's Fleet Complete application
- Provide customers with proactive information such as weekly/bi-weekly reports and quarterly updates on the health and success of the Fleet Complete Solution
- Maintain proactive customer relationships
- Maintain and manage overall health of Fleet Complete Solution
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of Fleet Complete solutions across their customers organization for all users
- Maintain CRM and other relevant customer account information
- Co-ordinate and provide on-site assistance as needed to resolve product issues
- Record and document pre and post on-site visits
- Consistently evaluate customers’ product and service requirements and act as a customer advocate to the FC Sales Team to expand our Product Portfolio
- Technical knowledge and aptitude gained from 4-5 years’ experience in the Trucking and Transportation industry
- Bilingual in both English and French is a would be considered an asset;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a software services or technical role, or equivalent experience implementing an AVL or asset tracking solution
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
- Previous account management experience preferred
- Previous knowledge of asset management/ tracking systems, preferably Fleet Complete
- Strong project organizational skills
- Relationship building skills and conflict negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to present technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, capable of working independently and remotely
- Ability to think critically; to identify problems and to generate, evaluate and implement solutions
- Due to the nature of a 24x7 operation, a flexible schedule will be required. Including an ability to be on call in after-hours situations
- Success stories like this, don’t happen everyday. From humble beginnings as a courier industry solutions provider in Canada, Fleet Complete quickly grew to be one of the world’s leaders in telematics and connected mobility solutions for a wide variety of industries with fleets, assets and mobile workers.
- Today, with 20 years in the industry, Fleet Complete is one of the fastest-growing IoT (Internet of Things) companies across the globe, operating in 17 countries with offices in Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Australia. Fleet Complete continues to win employer, innovation thanks to our relentless customer centric approach and commitment to company values of Innovation, Quality, Customers, Productivity, People and Community.
- Thanks to strong partnerships and sound investments, our trusted Fleet and Mobile workforce platform provides real-time insights, visibility, employee safety and overall operational efficiency. This helps organizations, municipalities and businesses of all sizes to modernize their operations with ease. Fleet Complete is known for hiring, growing and empowering talented people who develop innovative products, build powerful relationships and provide personalized support that is unparalleled in our industry. Join Fleet Complete on our next chapter and we can work together to "help fleets thrive".
- Proud to be named one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2020: http://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-fleet-complete
- Fleet Complete will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please contact the Recruitment Team, email@example.com, 866-649-7949.
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.