Technology & Data Internship
Location : Berkeley, CA
Headquarters : New York, New York, United States
Hiring Mode : Intern
Experience : Entry Level
- At MSCI we leverage the latest technology and data to drive product development and come up with new and innovative ways to transform the global investment community. With a focus on your development, our internship provides the opportunity to develop your skills and learn about our clients and products. As you gain exposure to our Technology and Data businesses you’ll be continually learning and be well connected to our senior leaders.
- Join our Technology Internship and we can shape the future of our business, together.
- Your internship begins with a ‘One MSCI Orientation’ which gives you a perfect foundation for your internship experience as you learn about our culture, values and business model. Your learning continues ‘on-the-desk’ as you work with a team of engineers to design, build, test and deploy the next generation solutions for the financial sector. Working through real-time projects you will experience how every team plays a role in meeting our clients’ goals. You will have a network of talented and approachable colleagues who will support and guide you through every stage of the program.
- Engineers work as part of a team to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. Responsibilities vary depending on the team you are working with. We have opportunities available in DevOps, Cloud, Analytics, SecEng, UX and API. A proportion of your time will be spent on projects within your direct team whilst you will also have opportunities to learn about the breadth of our technology business. If you don’t know which area you are interested in at this stage, please don’t be deterred from applying – we can discuss options during the selection process.
- We want bright, curious, passionate people who enjoy being challenged by complex problems. We look for more than just excellent academic achievements. You should be keen to learn, develop your technical skills and be open to exploring all the experiences and career opportunities available at MSCI.
- Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
- To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
- MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.