Frontend Developer (Bangalore, India)
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- We work because we love what we do and we are seeking like-minded individuals!
- That's why we're in it. To stretch, to think big, to stumble, to get back up, to never stop until we not only solve a problem but create something transformational. Our passionate teams are made from different disciplines and backgrounds because diverse minds don't think like — they think bigger, together.
- As a Front-End developer, you will be responsible for the front-end design implementation of applications, games, and websites, and the overall user experience.
What you will do
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software / web projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Collaborate with product management & engineering to design and develop frontend web applications.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS
- A strong understanding of responsive web design.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
What you will have:
- Minimum 3 years of extensive experiences in similar capacity developing websites / responsive websites.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology.
- Self-starter can work with minimal supervision.
- Perfect fit if you already know about Git, Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
You’re an individual person and a future expert in your field! That is why we try to offer everyone an environment where they can concentrate on their work. That's why we offer
health insurance, learning allowance and a kitchen full of food for everyone. It's not only this - We are also interested in what we can do for you to let you concentrate on your work and personal development. Somethings we are maybe already offering but we are also willing to talk about new ideas and improvements.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work, and Work & Travel.
- Casual and friendly work environment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome.
- Work-related education in new topics like Blockchain, Virtual Reality, Big Data, AI and IoT.
- Sick leave and annual leave.
- And more to offer
If you love development, you should join us