Project Manager: IoT & Industry 4.0
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM India, we are looking to expand our Smart Products & Industry 4.0 team and if you are an Industrial Software/Embedded/Application Architect or Developer or SME with anywhere between 8 years – 15 years of experience in the following,
- MES/ IT-OT/ Edge/ Cloud/ PLC Scada solutions
- Architecture, solution design, and development
- IT-OT integrations including Industrial Connectors such as Kepware, Tellit DeviceWise, OSI PI
- OT protocols not limited to Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, IEC 104
- IoT protocols not limited to MQTT, AMQP, CoAP
- Network experience including DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Gateways, Routers
- Application development and integration experience using Java, Python, or Unix languages
- Senior Cross-Platform Architect in the Internet of Things space who has designed complex IoT solutions on non-IBM platforms like AWS, Azure IoT Hub, PTC Thing works, either all or some of them.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering solutions in Industry 4.0 space. The candidate will be responsible for the solution conceptualization, design, development of Industrial IOT related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the solution delivery. Will be responsible for developing first of a kind solution, driving client discussions with confidence. Should be a good team player with the ability to drive and motivate. The candidate will be responsible to handle Industrial solutions for multiple manufacturing projects. The role expects the person to drive thought leadership and innovation.
- 12+ years of experience in the Industry
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in the Internet of Things area.
- Cross-Platform Architect in the Internet of Things space who has designed complex IoT solutions on non-IBM platforms like AWS, Azure IoT Hub, PTC Thing works, either all or some of them.
- Experience in driving Industry 4.0 solution design and delivery.
- Experience in building in Industry Solution that is centered around Connected Products
- Experience in Device Management, Device Security, OTA & FOTA, Certificate Management
- Experience in IoT Protocols (MQTT, AMQP, CoAP)
- Experience in developing a modular and scalable solution
- Experience in API and Web Service
- Experience in OT Protocols
- Experience in operational Management systems (BMS, MES, WMS, etc)
- Industrial Architect who has designed and implemented manufacturing systems/solutions.
- Experience in API and web services
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent communication Skill
Your Life @ IBM What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
- Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
- Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.