Staff - Business Transformation & innovation
Location : Kochi, Kerala
Headquarters : London, United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
EY Business Consulting – Business Transformation & innovation Domain – Associate/Consultant
As part of our Business Consulting team, you will help clients on their transformation and strategy projects, through deep research, report writing skills, strong analytics and presentation creation capabilities Working with regional and middle east team, you will help our clients’ meet their engagement requirements and become trusted organizations to their customers. We work with our clients to find innovative solutions that create transparent and authentic customer experiences.
We’re looking for Consultant/Associate with expertise in Customer domain projects to join the group of our Business Consulting Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a consulting domain service offerings.
The ideal candidate should be able to successfully deliver on variety of requests through the day. The environment is fast paced and may need the Associate to connect with the stakeholders from the Consulting practice lines to refine/ understand the scope, devise an appropriate approach; package and deliver to the satisfaction of the end-stakeholder. The Associate will be a strong problem solver and will work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. This professional will welcome the opportunity to grow and learn in an apprenticeship culture where they can quickly build and expand their knowledge base to the next level.
Your key responsibilities
- Part of a team of 5-10 professionals undertaking Customer and strategy domain related projects, find solution to create unique and authentic customer experiences
- Work closely and build strong relationship with stakeholders in Middle East region and assist in expanding the GDS Business Consulting service offerings in the wider region
- Develops deep expertise in specialized data analytics tools, databases and sources; Analyse/maintain/update the data management system and reporting suite
- Proactive and reactive analysis and interpretation from reporting to support business strategy and planning
- Create intelligent and informative written and visual reports or dashboards
- Contributes to building GDS Business Consulting team by partnering directly with consultants and practice areas to understand stakeholder needs; proactively identifies opportunity areas; helps develop the overall GDS Consulting service portfolio
- Assist the Management in delivering exceptional client service and ensuring stakeholder and client management, performance management of team
- Clarifies request objectives with internal stakeholders to ensure correct understanding of the brief for a high-quality output.
- Support in Business development activities and more complex deliverables (e.g., Client Pitch decks, Industry primers, POVs etc.)
- Collaborate and work closely with the other teams as required
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines; must be able to analyse and prioritize assignments
- Good understanding of any of the sectors GPS, RHC, Sports and Media, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecom, Telecommunications and Media will be valuable for the role.
Skills and attributes for success
- Good Research skills, report writing skills and exposure to analytics and various research tools will be a necessary expectation of this role.
- Exposure or experience in Digital solutions in Customer/User centric programs/ functions will be an added advantage.
- Process compliance/timely reporting of facts & figures.
- Participate actively in supporting the Senior Manager in building an industry focused practice; Specialization in a specific sector will be an added advantage
- Contribute in development of intellectual capital in your industry of expertise
- Be a part of project teams to provide solutions to unstructured problems
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE/B-Tech/MBA with demonstrated high academic record
- 0 to 3 years of research and consulting experience
- Sound understanding of data analytical tools and methodologies. Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Excel (formulas, data capture and pivot tables)
- Domain knowledge in at least one of the sectors with proven research capabilities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and experience in usage of analytical tools/ representations
- Good to have deep expertise in specialized research tools, databases and sources; may focus on specific digital and disruptive technologies (e.g. Blockchain, IoT, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Willing to work on Sunday to Thursday working week and support MENA timings (11AM – 8.30 PM), as preferred (supporting Middle East Clients)
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of business consultant professionals, in the integrated global business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Business Consulting practices regionally/globally with leading businesses across a range of industries