SW Development Engineer Intern
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Intern
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Entry Level
- Intel IOT Group is looking for energetic and passionate graduate interns. In this position, the candidate will work on diverse technical activities in the domain of Edge Computing & Insights Platforms. The aspirant would get ample opportunities to study, build knowledge & expertise in IOT, Cloud Edge Computing & DataCenter Technologies. The work primarily would be related to developing SW Code for Middleware & Application software, optimisations in areas of ML/DL algo, Integration & Validation of Solutions for Edge computing platforms. During this duration, the candidate would be working closely with Intel's development teams which would give exposure on SW development Processes & Methodologies.
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent work discipline
- Communication skills
- Candidate must be pursuing a Master or PHD Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other science/engineering related field.
- Six months experience or equivalent coursework in the following areas:
- Working experience with Linux, Windows internals, RTOS OS
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Experienced with a scripting language e.g. Python
- Computer architecture and operating systems principles
- Computer vision and/or deep learning experience
- Very strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Basic HW knowledge & understanding
- Able and willing to learn new stuff
- The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
- Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.