Product Lead Bi
Location : Remote (or) REMOTE
Headquarters : Noida, India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Senior Management
Experience : Mid Level
Salary : INR 100000.00 - 200000.00 per MONTH
As a Product Manager at Maxerience you will be responsible for our Retail Execution (image recognition) business applications, continually refining product vision and roadmaps based on our strategy. You will lead product team in defining and prioritising features based on input from the many stakeholders, monitor their development and ensure they meet the intent and criteria described by the business. Lead product communications with internal and external stakeholders and ensure the highest quality of product documentation.
At least 5 years of experience working in a product management or business analysis role with demonstrated successes and a strong track record in the area web and mobile applications products in a B2B or B2C. Multiple years of experience working in an software development environment.
Experience in retail execution or retail analytics in least in one or more of the following areas desirable:
o Retail Execution management
o Sales Force Automation or Surveys tools
o Image Recognition Solutions
o Crowdsourcing Surveys
o Category management
- Leverage research, competitive intelligence, and user experience research to keep us on top of industry trends.
- Identify opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for product team.
- Articulating business value as well as defining and measuring metrics for its success
- Gather stakeholder requirements and ensure timely delivery to match business goals by prioritising the backlog based on strategic product roadmap.
- Ensure all stakeholder voices are heard and clear priorities are set for development teams.
- Communicate plans, progress, and decisions to internal stakeholders, executives, customers, and partners.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product; deliver world-class software and customer experience with each release.
- Proven team leadership and management experience
- Professional interaction with partners and third party vendors
- “Can Do” / positive attitude is crucial, Entrepreneurial attitude a positive
- Fluent English
Apply for this job