LIDAR Sales Engineer
Location : Mountain View, CA
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- Analyze RFP/RFI requirements in details.
- Participate in solution response teams to ensure functional viability.
- Participate in pre sales interactions with customers when showcasing solution etc.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions lead by the Product Consultant (functional) with the customer.
- Coordinate with onsite team / clients for requirements gathering / functional clarifications.
- Analyze the requirements in detail and participate in the gap analysis by providing comprehensive comparison with product features inclusive of identifying areas where customizations solutioning building needs to take place.
- Arrive at the blue print for functional flow and alignment of product features to the same at the domain level.
- Prepare the supportive documentation.
- Share the same with the Product Consultant for evaluation.
- Conduct requirements analysis and provide the functional design.
- Create the UI designs.
- Perform product configuration setup based on customer needs.
- Review all the deliverables created by the Product Specialist â€“ functional and technical and Product Analyst within the track or module.
- Prepare/review deployment document.
- Co ordinate with the testing team to validate usability by customer.
- Assist the testing team in creating test strategy document.
- Review test cases created by Testing team to ensure requirements coverage.
- Provide UAT and implementation support.
- Contribute ideas / areas requiring improvements/best practices based on project implementation team feedback etc(Reactive).
- Implement process improvements as designed by the Product Consultant.
- Create and deliver functional training on products/modules etc Mentor team from a functional perspective to ensure delivery of the module.
- Prepare guidelines and checklists for the team.
- Create estimates and plans for the module.
- Within the scope of the track / module: provide status reports raise issues / risks / dependencies with the Product Consultant (functional).
- Coordinate with other tracks.
- Allocate work and raise requests for resources as required.
- Review deliverables generated for the track or module to ensure that they meet the necessary quality norms.
- Interact with onsite offshore team to ensure issue resolutions.
- Participate and contribute to status reports for the customer and meetings.
- Coordinate with the QE&AS PTG / testing group to provide clarifications on requirements.
- Present status to the customer if onsite.
- Create impact analysis for change requests/ maintenance issues in own area of work and seek review from Product Consultant.
- Interface with quality reviewers and auditors for the projects.
- Submit necessary artifacts data etc as requested by the DAG.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
- Create and deliver training on products/modules.
- Prepare summary & detailed case study.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- Resolve conflicts within team members.
- Support team building activities Provide administrative support.
- Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisals of team.
- Identify skill gaps and training needs as required.
- Provide input into the learning and career plans for team members.
- Mentor team.
- Nominate team for awards.
- Conduct training through academy and induction of new team members.
- IoT-Devices and Sensors
- Sales & Mktg(Tech ISV)
- PP-Sales & Operation Planning
- About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
- Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
- Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.