Location : New York, NY
Headquarters : New York, New York, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as; Java, Selenium, GIT, Jenkins, WebDriver, TestNG, IOS and Android
- Experience in building Restful webservices using rest client.
- Implemented Java for developing the automation framework for API testing.
- Testing new fixes using GIT and Jenkins after a build is kicked off part of Continuous Integration Testing
- Implemented Appium framework in order to test IOS and Android Mobile application.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Attending Sprint plan and Sprint Review meetings, daily standup, Demo and Retrospective meeting.
- Creating framework, fixing framework, fixing and writing scripts using Java and Selenium WebDriver.
- Performing POC on request and integrate the same in DevOps pipeline
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing frameworks like jest, jasmine and puppeteer
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans