Technical Consultant-Partner Engineering Services
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
Requisition ID: 278833
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Within the Global Partner Organization, the mandate of the Partner Engineering Services unit is to accelerate the contribution of SAP’s Partner Ecosystem to our innovation journey by providing technical advisory services during their development cycle.
To achieve that, the team has built strong techno functional expertise across SAP products and technologies which helps guide the partners accelerate their innovation journey. Within SAP, Partner Engineering Services provides the techno-functional enthusiasts an opportunity to gain experience by closely working with our partners building innovations across SAP’s LoB, Industry and Platform portfolio and an opportunity to work with various development and GCO teams.
We practice and value a trust-based and collaborative working model amongst 20+ team members that are currently spread across Asia, North America and Europe. We strongly believe in diversity and the opportunity for personal growth.
In support of the team’s mandate and SAP’s vision to drive ecosystem innovations, the Partner Engineering Services team will be responsible to provide end to end engineering advisory to
- Provide end to end techno/functional advisory for partners building innovations complementing SAP product portfolio. These tasks would include architecture and integration guidance, technical guidance during build phase, and conducting quality assessment of partner solutions
- Conduct onsite/remote partner enablement workshops during the engagement cycle, in topics covering Business Technology Platform and Intelligent Technologies used by the partners in their products
- Build excellent working relationship within Partner Engineering, Product Management, Development, Industry Cloud organizations, Partners and Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services
- Continue to build deep technical expertise in SAP BTP and LoB/Industry knowledge based on business needs
- Create reusable knowledge-based assets for internal and external consumption
- Working with geographically distributed teams
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science or Information Science
- Minimum of 5 – 8 year’s experience
- Domain knowledge and experience in developing or implementing one or more of SAP’s Line of Business or Industry solutions
- Hands on experience in at least one or more programming languages
- Strong knowledge/Experience in SAP Business Technology Platform is preferred
- Knowledge in Intelligent Technologies such as ML, AI, IoT an added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Proactive work attitude and ability to drive project or task
- Openness to up-skill in technology topics based on demand
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.