C++ Developer in Linux/Window
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Analyze, Design and implementation of SW-Components for usage in Realtime embedded Environment
- Responsible for the ensuring, implementing and design solution that can run on devices/PC with Linux OS
- Creation of specifications and design documentation for Development and Test results
- Clarification of and definition of work task as well as clarification to partner projects
- Hardware implementation on drivers’ microprocessors and process or platforms e.g. ARM, Intel
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including Architects, other developers.
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
Use your Skills to move the world forward
- SW-Design and programming in object oriented language C and C++ for embedded-systems
- Knowledge in Realtime programming and RT-OS
- Knowledge in using Tools for SW-Versioning, Bug tracking, Debugging, Programming (Eclipse)
- Network communication / Socket protocol
- Domain: SIMATIC Know-How (e.g. S71500 and TIA Portal)
- Test knowledge
- More years of experience in this kind of profile would be preferable
- Initiative, Teamwork, analytical ability, creativity, good communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Good debugging skills.
- Exposure to Threading mechanisms
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Knowledge of other PLC programming (Allen Bradley, Schneider, Mitsubishi, Omron, FANUC etc), PLC development
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time