C++ Linux Developer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Analyze, Design and implementation of SW-Components for usage in Realtime embedded Environment
- Responsible for the ensuring implementing and design solution that can run on devices/PC with Realtime Linux OS. Window OS knowledge would be added advantage.
- Creation of specifications and design documentation for Development and Test results
- Clarification and definition of work task as well as clarification to partner projects
- Optimally collaborate with cross-functional and globally located teams including Architects, other developers.
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- SW-Design and programming in object oriented language C and C++ for embedded-systems in Realtime Linux environment.
- Knowledge of Linux programming and multithreading in Realtime programming
- Knowledge in tools for SW-Versioning, Bug tracking, Debugging, Programming (Visual studio)
- Network communication / Socket protocol. DDS knowledge.
- Knowledge of docker, containers
- Working experience of Hypervisor and experience in using and adapting the design pattern.
- Domain: SIMATIC Know-How (e.g. S71500 and TIA Portal)
- Experience in working with open source software
- Test knowledge
- More years of experience in this kind of profile would be preferable
- Initiative, Teamwork, analytical ability, creativity, good interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Good debugging skills and Exposure to Threading mechanisms
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time