Integration Team Engineer
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- As a global team, we aim to have associates be able to work from anywhere. However, there may be some situations where relocation will be required. The location of the positions and whether or not relocation benefits are provided will be discussed at the time of offer. In instances where relocation is provided, current mobility policies will apply. All policies are subject to amendment, revision, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the Company.
- In 2009, The Coca-Cola Company introduced the revolutionary Freestyle dispenser. It’s twelve years later and we’ve developed a completely new software stack and new lineup of dispensers and we’re looking for passionate and experienced technicians to help the Freestyle fleet continue to be a best in class offering to our customers and consumers. Open the door of a Freestyle dispenser and you’ll find the latest cloud, web, IoT and embedded technologies directing an orchestra of motors, sensors, and precision pumps to create a virtually unlimited selection of beverages. If you’re inquisitive, ambitious, and excited by REST endpoints that open doors, run compressors and pump fluids then this may be the job for you!
- Computer Science degree, Computer Engineering degree, or an equivalent engineering degree with three years of industry experience
- Two years of experience in the industry, working on or with hardware and software
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, and testing tools
- Fluent in software QA metrics, operations, and statistics
- Experience in developing a test plan, assessing risk, detailing defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting
- Ability to program in a scripting language such as Groovy, Python, etc.
- Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution
- Ability to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality processes
- Former experience in dealing with integrated devices or embedded systems
- Strong working knowledge of shell scripting and various Unix command line tools
- Strong working knowledge of Java and, at least, one other software language
- Ability to use backend communication protocols such as APIs and web services
- Experience automating both functional & integration testing of web, Linux, and backend services
- Knowledge of version control systems such as GIT or similar tools
- As an Integration Team Engineer you will work upstream in the development cycle with software and hardware development teams, management, and product owners to ensure the functionality of new features and the success of continual platform innovation across the Freestyle fleet of dispensers
- Work closely with development resources to understand overall design and streamline testing of new features
- Define test coverage, develop test plans, and execute both manual and automated functional and performance tests
- Analyze logs and stack traces to assist development resources in defect debugging
- Leverage and enhance existing test tools to automate testing of physical dispensers
- Provide support for innovation projects and engineering prototypes
- Grow to be the subject matter expert of the software, hardware, and dispenser functionality
- We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.