Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Toronto, Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Senior Level
- At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
- Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
IoT Solution Specialist
- This position is responsible for expanding sales and support within the IoT segment by driving IoT solutions through appropriate sales channels and functions. By effectively partnering with sales leaders and account managers, the solution specialist is responsible to drive sales consistency and expertise across the sales organization.
- Drive IoT solution sales capabilities and sales activities throughout the sales organizations to deliver on IoT sales expectations
- Be the regional expert for pre-packaged solutions and transition key knowledge to sales teams
- Develop and deliver on complex IoT solutions when appropriate
- Acquire knowledge of evolving IoT trends and be considered a subject matter expert in the field of IoT
- Drive key IoT sales funnel activity w/ AE’s to qualify opportunities and bring to closure
- Drive regular and consistent educational opportunities throughout the IoT Channels and sales members (Direct AE’s, Inside Sales, Indirect Partners, etc)
- Provide specific IoT funnel management and reporting by solutions, sales teams, etc
- Ensure proper channels are addressing proper opportunities; Drive resolution to any Regional conflicts and assignments
- Work with Product, Partners and Operations to ensure simple, repeatable implementation process of IoT Solutions.
- Responsible for driving field sales teams to meet IoT quotas and objectives by selling predefined solutions (assisting on closing sales where necessary)
- Responsible for directly selling more complex solutions to meet customer needs
- 8 to 15 years enterprise sales experience
- Specific M2M/IoT sales experience desired
- Specific experience in “solution selling” software, IoT, etc
- Working knowledge of IoT ecosystem, partners and networks
- University degree or equivalent expertise
- Experienced in dealing with C-level executives
- Strong business acumen
- Solutions focused
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strategic thought process
- Seasoned communicator
- Technology driven (understand market trends, competitive insights)
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Proven aptitude for implementing sales strategies
- Ability to self-motivate and lead teams to meet objectives
- Positive team member and contributor
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint & Excel
- Limited travel is required
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.