Thermal Mechanical Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Is your passion thermal mechanical design and do you enjoy creating new innovative technology? Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who wants to create new industry standards? If your passion drives you to think out-of-the-box and hunt for newer technology, working with Intel is an opportunity that would meet those desires.
- In our roles you will work across many different projects to develop innovative products for next generation PC features and capabilities. You will be deeply involved in the architecture, design, development, integration or validation of the projects and will have the opportunity to work closely with other Intel groups to productize ingenious solutions that can be leveraged across a broader set of devices including IOT, servers, cloud and automotive.
- We are looking for experienced engineers who are self-motivated, can independently architect, design and develop solutions using the latest technologies, have excellent hands-on skills working on complex projects on electronics cooling system, CPU architecture. In addition, you must have domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: thermal, fluid flow, heat transfer, acoustics, CFD, product design with strong structural/ mechanical experience, GDandT, plastic and sheet metal design.
- This is an incredible opportunity for thermal/ mechanical experts ready to help define the future of PCs. Our hiring managers are reviewing resumes daily and reaching out to candidates quickly. Apply now
- It is all up to you, your imagination and Intel
- Master's degree or equivalent in Thermal/ Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-10 years of experience in thermal/ mechanical industry.
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Experience working in electronic package cooling.
- Experience working in complex technical analysis within system integration, testing or validation.
- Expertise working on PC, server, or embedded systems.
- Expert and hands-on experience in CFD packages like Flotherm, Icepak, Fluent, COMSOL, other CFD software or Creo/Ansys/Abaqus etc.
- Technical leadership, decision-making skills with ability to influence large technical team
- Designs innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, applies the knowledge to deliverables, and leverages it to accelerate project completion.
- Enthusiastic to explore and develop new technology leveraging publication, journals and university collaboration projects.
- Experience with preparation of test plan, data analysis and DFM.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- 2+ years of experience with any of the following:
- Hands-on Thermal testing experience.
- Knowledge of electronics package, semi-conductor products and part, heat dissipation and designs.
- Familiarity with building automation on testing or simulation.
- Developing best practices for testing and simulation.
- Working with teams across different Geos.
- The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel's PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.
- Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.