Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Participate in the entire product line life cycle from ideation to delivery and on-going maintenance
- Work with Product Manager in strategic planning to help define tactical activities that meet goals and result in prioritization of epics
- Define requirements using Agile methodology and create wireframes
- Break epics into stories with Product Manager and elaborate on acceptance criteria with Development scrum teams
- Prioritize stories within and across scrums in planning sessions to meet minimum viable product targets
- Participate in daily standups with scrum team as the Product Owner for respective stories
- Represent business stakeholders in scrum reviews
- Interact continuously with development and testing to guide product design
- Assist in specification of technical requirements working with internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Work with UX Design team to establish user experience of product features
- Track activities using ticketing (Jira) and product planning (Aha) systems
- Work with Marketing to produce product collateral and sales tools
- Occasionally support Sales team during the sale process including possible assistance in the demonstration and deployment of the product (typically only for large opportunities or key customers)
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive product positioning, feature sets and messaging
- Good analytical skills, particularly in evaluating tech
- Ability to maintain technical credibility and work cooperatively to solve problems with engineers
- Android and Agile Scrum experience
- 2 to 4 years Technical Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager, Development or QA experience within an Agile Scrum environment
- SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide.
- SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
- At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market.
- We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
- What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careers
- If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
- Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.