Azure DevOps Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Munich, Germany.
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
Job title: Senior Software Engineer (Azure DevOps Engineer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Experience in implementing containerized solution using Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Azure/AWS computing, storage, logging and monitoring, auditing and security services
- Hands on experience in using build servers like Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS etc. (TFS preferred)
- Confirmed understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery standard methodologies
- Hands on knowledge of IaC and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Chef etc.
- Practical experience of using version control systems (Git preferred)
- Practical experience building and maintaining automated operational infrastructure
- Practical experience with coordinating IaaS (Azure - preferred)
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Azure certified solutions developer (Azure preferred)
- Experience developing and deploying standard methodologies, inspiring change from within.
- Certified or confirmed experience with cloud platforms in a production environment (MS Azure preferred)
- Like to relentlessly automate everything and anything at scale.
- Spend time trying to resolve how something works, not stopping with just knowing what it does.
- Want to make real web applications and back-end systems faster, more reliable, more efficient.
- Think in an unexpected way to build systems that collect, instrument, analyze data and provide insights about the system.
- Working with Systems Administrators to integrate with existing deployments and infrastructure
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time