Sr Advanced Software Engr
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
BUILDING ON OUR HERITAGE OF INVENTION AND DEEP ON-THE-GROUND INDUSTRY EXPERTISE HCE IS THE LEADING INDUSTRIAL DISRUPTOR, BUILDING AND CONNECTING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS TO STREAMLINE AND CENTRALIZE THE ASSETS, PEOPLE AND PROCESSES THAT HELP OUR CUSTOMERS MAKE SMARTER, MORE ACCURATE BUSINESS DECISIONS.
MOVING AT THE SPEED OF SOFTWARE, WE ARE CREATING, INNOVATING AND DELIVERING SOLUTIONS FAST, CHALLENGING THE WAY THINGS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DONE, PILOTING NEW WAYS FOR ALL OF US TO WORK, AND EXPECTING OUR SUCCESSES TO SET NEW STANDARDS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND FOR HONEYWELL.
The Engineer would be part of DevOps team, and will be responsible for managing Kubernetes environment, automating redundant tasks, deploying Infrastructure as a code, building a scalable and reliable Infrastructure along with robust monitoring.
- Good experience in Kubernetes Infrastructure and shall be able build and support Kubernetes environment.
- Good hands on backing up and restoring Kubernetes, including etcd databases.
- Well versed with all the aspects of Kubernetes, including secrets, Configmaps, deployments, taint and tolerations, network policies etc.
Strong hold on one of the scripting language, preferable would be Python.
Should have good hands on CICD tools ( Preferred to have knowledge in Octopus ,Bamboo and Artifactory)
Knowledge on Terraform and Ansible is an added advantage.
- Good hands on Kubernetes Infrastructure and deployment.
- Strong hold on automations, should be well versed with Infrastructure as a code deployment.
- Must to have knowledge on Python or PowerShell or any other programming language.
- Strong hold on CICD tools and associated concepts.
- Minimum 5 years- experience in the IT, out of which 2 plus years in Kubernetes and 1 plus years in automations
- Cloud experience is a must.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Performance or Linux server logs
- Must possess strong experience using and implementing best practice programs with respect to load generation, bottleneck analysis, usage of modeling tools and statistical analysis
- Strong Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience in CI/CD tools – Octopus, Bamboo, Artifactory
- Experience in Source Code Management tools – GitHub
- JOB ID: req269640
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India