Frontend Developer (Contract)
Location : Miami, FL
Headquarters : Geramany
Hiring Mode : Contract
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- simpleshow USA is looking for a contract Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of instructional design with the art of programming.
- A tech-savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on the challenge of developing our learning and practicing programs. If you are a motivated and energetic person passionate about the advancement of corporate learning experiences that facilitate the acquisition of knowledge, then we'll be happy to hear from you!
- Our products and services are amazing! We work with some of the best companies in the world, from Amazon to Volkswagen, and have a 98% excellent rating from our clients (Ask us what our clients say about us, you won’t believe it!).
- Our interactive training modules have won numerous awards throughout the training industry.
- We will train you to become a rock star Explanation Expert™. It’s that simple.
- You will have the support of our entire amazing international creative team.
- We like to have fun when we are working, and this pays off for you and the client. As we see it, a happy you is a productive you.
- Develop engaging eLearning modules utilizing current web technologies.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and interaction ideas.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Testing and troubleshooting eLearning modules inside and outside of LMS (learning management system).
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of web media technologies (video and audio).
- Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image as well as Adobe Illustrator to vectorize image assets.
- Basic knowledge of the eLearning world, learning management systems, and the SCORM API is a definite plus but not required.
- If this sounds like a right fit for you apply today and we'll send you a copy of our assessment; we promise you'll have fun completing it!