Location : Kochi, Kerala
Headquarters : London, United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- High School Diploma/GED, Technical Diploma, Associate’s Degree/College Diploma, Non-Degree Program, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate Degree, Higher Degree, Other
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree
We’re looking for resources with experience in Extended Reality (AR, VR, MR) application development to join our cross-technology team. You will be working along with experts from other technologies like Internet Of Things, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Robotics/drones, 3D Printing, etc. to develop cutting edge technology solutions for EY’s clients.
- Contribute independently and work with a team of developers and 3D modelers to develop Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality / Mixed Reality solutions.
- Ability to understand and analyse business requirements by working with various stakeholders and suggest technology stack and development approach
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and development teams
- Responsible for coding and delivering solution with quality.
- Rapidly develop prototypes and experiments drawing on past VR and AR project experience.
- Keep abreast of Extended Reality technology and market trends; analyse impact of these trends in the various sectors served by EY; occasionally create point of views and thought leaderships for publication in internal and external forums
- Contribute to practice development by identifying and testing latest Extended Reality platforms/solutions in market and building assets/accelerators.
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Your people responsibilities
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Participate in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Training and mentoring of project resources
Requirements (including experience, skills and additional qualifications)
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MSc with a sound industry experience of 5 to 9 Years
- Minimum of four years of work experience in Extended Reality client projects
- Proven expertise in developing Extended Reality applications as an individual contributor with relevant support from cross functional teams.
- Extended Reality Platforms: Unity, PTC Vuforia, MetaVRse
- SDKs: Vuforia Engine, ARKit, ARCore, WebXR
- 3D modelling (solid & surface) & animation: Blender / Maya / 3DS Max / Solidworks / other leading industry packages
- Hands on experience with deploying solutions in Head Mounted Devices like Microsoft HoloLens, Occulus Rift/Quest, Samsung Gear VR, mobile based AR/VR systems, etc.
- Moderate experience working with cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, mobile OS like iOS, Android, etc.
- Moderate experience in integrating Extended Reality solutions for visualization of data from IOT devices including server cloud connectivity.
- Understand how to deliver a great and intuitive end user experience.
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- The individual must exhibit a great deal of personal initiative and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Additional skills requirements
- Professional certification in Extended Reality (Unity Developer, PTC Vuforia, Microsoft, etc.)
- Prior Native iOS & Android app development experience will be an added advantage