NFS_Project_Lead_IoT Developer_Senior 42
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
EY-IoT Senior – Consulting
As part of our GDS Consulting team, you will be part of Digital & Emerging team delivering to clients across regions.
The client base spans across various sectors and includes collaboration with other teams within Consulting services.
Technical Lead in IT Advisory Services team to work on various Microsoft or Java Technology based projects for our customers across the globe on IoT (Internet of Things) space. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of our service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Azure developer having experience in C#,.net ,.net core and Web API, Node JS.
- Should have worked with Azure/AWS services .
- Should have worked on Azure based solution using managed services like blob storage, sql, azure, messaging services, cosmosdb, App service, Function App, Vault.
- Should have good analytical skills. Should have worked in REST API and web services. Exposure to AKS and IoT services are added advantage.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, ASP.Net, and Web API 2 with Azure,NodeJS
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (e.g. MVC, Entity Framework)
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (e.g. nUnit, MSTest, etc)
- Experience in integrating code analysis and security testing tools.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of secure web development practices (e.g. OWASP)
- Willing to work across platforms/technologies
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE/BTech/MTech with a sound industry experience of 5 to 8 Years
- Minimum of two years of work experience in IoT client projects using a cloud platform.
- Excellent communication skills with consulting experience preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in domains like Manufacturing ,P&U, Telecommunications, Supply Chain, Automotive
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Participate in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Training and mentoring of project resources
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.