Advanced Software Engr
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Honeywell is charging into the IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions.
- HCE provides cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management offerings in a variety of domains such as Buildings, Industrial Plants and Aero enabling customers with faster innovation, efficient operations and maximizing the value of their assets. Powering all the HCE offerings is the underlying platform - Honeywell Forge which provides an open and extensible foundation to unify operations and leverage the innovative capabilities consistently across the customer business units.
- Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell HCE. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Involved in all phases of software development with a focus on delivering software feature story-points.
- Customer interaction; providing value-added software features to our product
- Elaborating the requirement to prototype, design, coding, testing, deploying, and support
- Work within an agile development framework while collaborating with other developers on the team
You Must Have
- B. Tech/Masters in computer science or equivalent
- 5-10 years of software development experience using .Net
- Proven experience for development with C#.NET, ASP.net MVC, Angular, React JS, HTML5, CSS
- Knowledge of Cloud – IaaS/SaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, microservices, Docker and Kubernetes will be added advantage
- Strong development experience with C# and able to troubleshoot complex scenarios
- Agile software development using industry leading toolset like JIRA, Bamboo, GIT, etc.
- Strong communication skills, ability to write technical docs and present ideas
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Team player, mentor and develop others by learning and sharing
- Deep customer empathy, customer-first mind set, ready to work with customer on early prototypes/MVOs
You must have
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Some relevant experience
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- JOB ID: req269703
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India