Architect IoT Developer (GCP)
Location : Dearborn, MI
Headquarters : Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is a global technology solutions company that specializes in digital strategy, design, transformation and support. Utilizing expertise from six unique DMI Groups, in the areas of AI & Analytics, Commerce, Experience, Managed Services, Transformation, and Government, DMI delivers intelligent digital transformation solutions that meet organizations where they are. Born digital, DMI has been delivering mission-critical, enterprise grade solutions since 2002 for over a hundred Fortune 1000 enterprises and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI has grown to 2,000+ employees globally and has been continually recognized by top industry analysts as market leader as well as a Top Place to Work by the Washington Post. DMInc.com| Careers | Twitter | LinkedIn |Facebook
- CW Professional Services LLC d/b/a Lochbridge (A DMI Company)
- Architect IoT Developer
- Full-time professional position headquartered in Detroit, MI with travel/relocation to unanticipated project sites within the US is expected.
- Lead architecture, design, and development teams in enterprise mission critical systems and applications. Build prototypes, proof of concept/value for strategic opportunities using leading edge technologies. Take a business-needs driven approach to technology, implement new processes and procedures, and staff and organize solutions delivery. Review designs and artifacts created by multiple architects in consideration of the big picture and overall strategy, then recommend adjustments to the designs that will avoid unnecessary rework, improve performance, and implement the overall strategy.
- Help customers in IT technology evaluation/selection phase using Build vs Buy vs Reuse strategy. Provide strategic IT decisions that enhance the clients business. Actively participate in the definition and enhancement of standards, procedures and practices. Support pre-sales process by leading and contributing technical solutions, estimations, resource planning for the proposals in response to RFP/RFQs. Headquartered in Detroit, MI with travel/relocation to unanticipated project sites within the US is expected.
- Master’s degree in a computer science field and 3 years of experience in the job offered or related software engineer or software developer position. In the alternative, a bachelor’s degree in a computer science field plus 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered or related software engineer or software developer position will be acceptable. Foreign equivalent degrees are acceptable.
- 3 years of verifiable experience performing embedded applications development employing C language.
- 3 years of verifiable experience employing the following technologies:
- Vehicle communications protocols: CAN, LIN, IEBus
- Vector CAN tools: CANalyzer, CAPL programming for simulation
- System/application profilers: QNX Momentics IDE, GDB
- Bluetooth/USB Sniffer
- QAC static analyzer
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel, and many other items to provide convenience
- Development – Annual performance management, continuing education, and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgment through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.