Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Colorado Springs, Colorado
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Facilitate discovery, design, development, and deployment activities.
- Deliver project tasks, both external and internal.
- Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
- Communicate and document system specifications for clients and team members.
- Assist our sales team by demonstrating how Salesforce CRM will provide solutions to prospects and existing clients.
- Supporting technical responses for RFP, RFQ.
- Document test scenarios and perform unit, system, and data conversion testing tasks.
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide periodic status reports and accurate estimates and timelines of work.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Open flexible time off for your work/life balance
- Complete insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability) for employee and family
- Flex office hours to help with family responsibilities
- Teladoc for on-demand remote medical care via telephone and video conferencing
- Certifications and Training available to support employee professional development
- HR Programs, like Employee Assistance Program, 401K, Holiday Charity Matching Program
- Stellar people who are passionate and committed to our customers