Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Headquarters : Finland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- We create the technology to connect the world. Only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we are a leader in the development and deployment of 5G networks.
- Our communications service provider customers support more than 6.4 billion subscriptions with our radio networks, and our enterprise customers have deployed over 1,300 industrial networks worldwide. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, we transform how people live, work and communicate. A truly global company, we are 166 nationalities working in more than 118 countries.
- Come create the technology to connect the world.
About Nokia Software
- Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
- Are you looking to have an opportunity to work within innovative technology and support our 5G and IoT journey? Join Nokia and help us to build technology to connect the world! This is a great opportunity to be part of 5G and Digital transformation revolution! Nokia Converged Charging solutions support the digital experience of end-customers and enables services providers to implement innovative business models and unlock new revenue opportunities in a 5G world. As part of Nokia Charging Center of Excellence team, we are looking for experienced developer to customize our Monetization solutions. You will design, write and deliver software and infrastructure to improve the reliability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services. You will drive monetization services towards achieving world class compliance through automation, development and collaboration with multiple engineering teams across and beyond the organization
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Develop and implement new product and solution features.
- Analyze reported product defects and fix as required.
- Develop and implement Automated Test Cases using Automation Framework (Robot Ideally)
- Participate in requirements analysis, feature breakdown and estimates.
- Create/Support/Maintain software design documentation
- Participate to Agile SCRUM ceremonies
- Support process improvement initiatives to reduce product/solution technical debt
- Provide input and recommendations to high level product architecture.
- Demo features to project team and customer as required
- Support project team during all project phases enabling continuous delivery practises and short feedback loop cycles
- Supporting project delivery activities, when required, automating Customer Acceptance test cases making sure those will be part of CI/CD process.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required - candidates with Master´s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering will be more relevant.
- 4+ experience in Software Development, with experience in developing web services and microservice-based architectures (strong plus)
- Experience in working on Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience in working with Java, Spring framework, Spring Boot and J2EE
- Knowledge of key software design patterns
- Experience with test-driven/business driven/domain driven development and unit testing frameworks
- Proven track record of working in and with cross-functional distributed teams, including working across multiple time zones and providing remote support
- 3+ Years Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) platforms, preferably Jenkins
- 3+ Years Experience with administering Linux-based operating systems
- 2+ Years Experience with containers and preferably also Kubernetes
- Proven track record of using configuration management tools, such as Ansible and Terraform, to maintain an evolving infrastructure
- Exposure to CI practices such as static code analysis, code coverage analysis, automated unit testing, vulnerability scanning, integration testing, etc.
- Experience with one or more Cloud Platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Exposure to Prometheus, ELK stack, and Grafana
- Experience with artifact repository software, preferably JFrog Artifactory
- Experience with Git
- Exposure to OpenStack or VMware
- Knowledge of Robot Framework and JUnit will be strong bonus
- Database knowledge: Operational experience in using Non-SQL Dbs like Aerospike
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, OpenShift, etc.
- Engineering distributed applications within architectural scenarios
- Designing scalable solutions on cloud platforms with focus on performance and resiliency
- Implementing messaging patterns and application integration techniques and technologies
- Implementing microservice architectures
- Containers for packaging application deployment units and interacting with container-orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
- Defining CI/CD pipelines to automate test and release across different application environments using concepts such as Blue/Green and Canary deployments
- Experience working in Policy or Charging domains is considered an asset
- Highly developed analytical and debugging skills with proven ability to perform in a fast paced environment and under time constraints while keeping attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple issues, with quickly changing priorities
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles based on AGILE mode of working.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Effective and supportive team player