Cyber Security Developer - Cloud/IoT
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- You will be responsible for the Security component development within the platform.
- Works closely with Cybersecurity Engineer
- Develops Security APIs for microservice architecture
- Creates code unit security testing routines
- Creates Security Dashboard for System Security Administrator
- Participates in security problem formulation and solution development process
- Creates technical documents for Security API
- Works in an agile manner
- You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- You will be collaborating with globally located teams
- At least 2 years professional experience in Cyber Security component design & development and overall 4-8 years of experience.
- You understand the principles of a cloud native applications and are comfortable working with containers and microservices.
- Know-how in SW Architecture frameworks, Architecture & Design patterns.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Knowledge of Cloud security
- Knowledge of cryptography programming
- Knowledge of Cloud Intrusion detection and prevention services
- Has deep programming knowledge in Java, Typescript, and/or Python
- Has a degree in computer science or equivalent field and Certificate in ethical hacking, white hat security, secure programming.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time