Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: Expenses Reimbursed
- Leads the conceptualization, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing applications.
- Provides technical leadership and direction among the development and larger agile teams.
- Maintains and documents deliverables using agreed-upon standards and tools.
- Ensures product backlog has appropriate technical stories and participates in their prioritization.
- Provides ongoing and appropriate mentorship for Junior UI Developers.
- Maintains depth of technical understanding of new and emerging technologies.
- Participates in sizing and estimation activities within the agile team.
- Participates in Proof Of Concept work and prototyping when necessary.
- Collaborates with User Experience (UX) designers to ensure designs produced can be translated efficiently into working solutions for feature delivery.
- Collaborates with Test Engineers to ensure that work meets the definition of done and complies with agreed-upon standards.
- Contributes to a culture of growth and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant business experience.
- 6+ years of HTML experience.
- 6+ years CSS and SASS experience.
- 6+ years of JS Framework – ReactJS preferred.
- 6+ years of GIT version control experience.
- 6+ years of build tool experience (ex. Webpack Gulp Grunt npm).
- 6+ years of experience in reading Photoshop/InVision/Sketch.
- 4 years of Responsive Design (mobile-first) experience.
- 4 years of cross-browser compatibility experience.
- Experience working with the command line and CLI tools.
- Ability to translate visual comps and wireframes into complex web applications.
- Clearly demonstrates analytical ability and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
The Baer Group is an Enterprise Technology Consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Consultants and Employees of TBG enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
Baer Group prides itself on our ability to work directly with key stakeholders to create the most optimized service experience possible for our consultants and our clients. TBG’s job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with mission critical programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions available while offering highly competitive market rates. TBG focuses on representing jobs that provide streamlined response to our proposed candidates and a best in class engagement experience. refMON refIND