Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Seattle, Washington, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- We're a fun team. We build awesome products, solve hard problems, and keep a good work-life balance. Trulia is a great place for designers - our cross-functional partners all understand the value of design and user-first thinking. We have an open and collaborative environment, where designers contribute to goal-setting and project definition.
- Trulia is a vibrant home-shopping marketplace focused on giving home buyers, sellers and renters the information they need to make better decisions about where to live. Trulia is part of Zillow Group, whose mission is to give people the power to unlock life’s next chapter.
- Do you want to design the future of home buying? We are seeking a seasoned Product Designer who is passionate about fundamentally changing how people find and buy homes. This is a high impact role responsible for crafting a diverse set of initiatives across Trulia’s products. Your work will help millions of home buyers make their dream a reality.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to turn ideas into useful and elegant products.
- Contribute to product strategy and goals by identifying user needs and framing problems.
- Create flows, design screens, build prototypes, test ideas, and document detailed interaction models and UI specifications.
- Clearly communicate how your solutions address business goals, user needs and technical constraints through effective storytelling.
- Actively coordinate with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to identify and escalate issues, deliver on time and meet project objectives.
- This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product design.
- You think strategically and ask questions that lead to broader opportunities.
- You are enthusiastic about solving problems from big picture strategy to the tiny details
- You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of partners on tough problems and have a proven track record of effective user advocacy.
- You have an online portfolio that showcases your range of experiences and ability to make a strategic impact.
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Zillow Group, the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web, is building a safe, on-demand real estate experience. Whether selling, buying, renting or financing, customers can turn to Zillow's businesses to find and get into their next home with speed, certainty and ease.
- We are on a mission to help people unlock their next chapter and are building transformational tools and services that create an on-demand real estate transaction experience. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help them finish it — and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
- At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, Fortune Best Workplaces for Technology, Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials, Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents, Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads, JUST Capital 100 Company, and the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
- Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
- See what information we collect about you.