Frontend UI UX Developer
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
The ability to drive human progress through technology relies on robust and reliable IT infrastructure – and that’s what our IT Infrastructure team provides to our customers. We’re a team of experts optimizing the performance and integrity of IT infrastructure and ensuring consistency and synchronization across all infrastructure components. Alongside supporting new and existing applications, we work with other IT groups and business units to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Frontend UI/UX Developer on our Infrastructure team remotely or at our world headquarters in Round Rock, TX.
What you’ll achieve
In a lot of jobs the “cloud” is just someone else’s computer – not here! Our team turns piles of hardware into self-service infrastructure capacity. You will be responsible for the implementation and improvement of web interfaces for our automated processes building and updating the Dell Digital cloud. You will work with platform engineering, data center and capacity management teams on ensuring the delivery and reliability of the on-demand cloud resources our customers need and expect.
- Implement web interfaces to support user visibility into and interaction with our automated build process
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to augment API-driven processes with frontend tools and dashboards
- Provide peer review for team members and cross-functional colleagues
- Embrace documentation and demonstration
- Experience contributing to UI/UX design and improvement for new and existing projects
- Knowledge of agile management of frequent, iterative releases leveraging CI/CD pipelines (gitlab/github/ jenkins, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technology degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with infrastructure management, capacity planning and monitoring/reporting related projects
- Familiarity working with containers and API driven services
- BA/BS in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent experience (advanced degrees preferred)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today. You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: April 15, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.