UI developer (React JS)
Location : Jersey City, NJ
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Delivery of UI components across various sprints.
- Right Approach and open mindset to work in global team structure and cross time zones
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with other team to implement technical solution
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solution
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js/Redux/D3
- Able to research on the new UI technology trends and develop working prototype to experiment and assessment.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with inter region teams and cross impact teams for final delivery.
- Minimum 6-8 years of UI development experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with Redux React.js workflows
- Hands-on experience in creating responsive designs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha/Jasmine)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Strong knowledge in automated build and testing tools for UI components like Jenkins, Jasmine etc
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans