Software Developer IV : 21-01126
Location : Detroit, MI
Headquarters : Santa Clara, CA
Hiring Mode : Contract
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Type: 9 Months
Location: Detroit MI
- Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs Interacts directly with business clients
- Serves as a mentor to lower level developers Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction
- Encourages and supports others to perform their jobs more effectively (e.g., provides advice, tools and/or resources)
- Experience with .NET, ADO, C#, ASP, IIS, HTML/DHTML, MS SQL Server, Oracle, XML, Object-oriented analysis and design, Crystal reports, COM, MSMQ, Microsoft Visual Basic
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Drives toward the achievement of business results in a manner that focuses on profit, service, and value provided to the customer and ResCap
- Takes action to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner that exceeds normal expectations Identifies opportunities or problems and acts quickly and decisively to respond to the situation
- Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
- If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
- Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.